Monday, March 17, 2008


What a difference a week makes! One week ago this past Saturday we experienced snow...while this one just past brought beeeeautiful weather and evidence of spring!
It's hard to believe that we are in our third week on this project....with only a few more days to work. Although.....Willie will have to put in some hours next week since he missed today - an unexpected root canal was the culprit, and he was none to happy about it, I can tell you! He did say, though that the root canal was better than the pain he experienced all weekend. Praise the Lord that the dentist was able to work him in this morning and give him some relief.

Oh, yes, I've been watching these little beauties flourish, and wishing I had some this color for my pressed flower cards....Lowe's, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment