Monday, May 05, 2008

YEEHAW!!! I finally resolved the problem. Didn't know I was having a problem? Well, I definitely was....couldn't get the software for my new HP printer to load on my new HP laptop! I was not a happy camper, but I do have to say that HP support came through, and no more problem. Well, that problem, anyway!!

The amusement park opened this past weekend, and after some monsoon type rains, it turned out to be a beautiful weekend. Willie is once again enjoying being a team captain....his area this year includes "The Rumbler", the wooden roller coaster, and as of now, I am running the photo booth for "The Rumbler." We did spend two weeks working on the landscaping for the park....everything from weeding, to planting, to mulching (Willie got to run the front-end loader- which made him a happy camper, to be sure).

Since I haven't been able to upload photos 'til I got the new computer, I thought I'd include a couple from the past month.

Our "home" at my brother's church - complete with full hook-ups!




These baby birds' lives are in danger - this trashcan is located at the entrance to the park!

One of the views back through the Gold Rush miniature golf course...where we still have a lot of "trim up" landscaping to do.

Have a WONDERFUL day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment