We heard music from 5:00 until 11:15 pm....three acts outside on the pavilion stage and then on the main stage....Justin Moore, followed by Darius Rucker......
before the main act of the evening, Brad Paisley. We were pleased with our seats, especially since we didn't get them until that morning. I really enjoyed the use of the stage and the screens (remember this IS the H2O tour)....
(Not too bad for my little Canon, now is it?!)
Back to those seats we were pleased to be sitting in.....about halfway through his set, we were REALLY pleased to have those seats.....Brad Paisley actually came down into the audience and did two and a half songs from a small platform about fifteen feet away from us. It was almost like he was sitting in our living room - well, if our living room were larger than the one we have in the motorhome! To top it off, it made for some awesome photos, wouldn't you agree?
That was an unexpected treat!
And then Willie got his wish when this came up on the screen...
because he knew it meant Brad was going to sing "The Fishing Song", as he calls it!
All in all, it was a great date night.....and I thoroughly enjoyed sharing it with my honey!
I know, I still have to post photos from the past couple of weeks, but wanted to make sure I got these posted right away so I could share our good time with all of you.
On a side note, congratulations and best wishes go out to Kristin and Joel Carman, who were married today here in VaBeach. Also congratulations to our good friends, Buster and Mary Taylor, on the birth of their THIRD grandchild, Piper Joy, born this past Thursday. Sorry, guys....you have a looooooong way to go to catch up with us!







No comments:
Post a Comment