* * * * * *
Spring and summer are promising to be full of activities and challenges....a lot of them are already in progress. Last weekend was spent in the Nashville area with family and friends, and this past Friday and Saturday my hubby was in Lynch, KY working on a project with a group of guys from our church (more on that later in the week).
For today, well, I thought I would share a couple of "awww" type photos from our yard....the kind of moments that make me laugh, make me smile....just make my day!
This was one of those "make me smile" moments...
![]() |
| Downy woodpecker |
Yes, he's on the hummingbird feeder....and, yes, he's drinking from it!
BTW - the hummingbirds have already been visiting, too.
BTW - the hummingbirds have already been visiting, too.
These irises didn't bloom last year....they had been planted right next to the foundation and under the overhang...i.e., no sun. I think they are MUCH happier where they are, don't you?
| Checking to see if there are any tenants... |
Now, all of these pretties have left the nest and ventured out on their own. I can relate, Momma Bird....all of our "babies" have left the nest and are making lives of their own....we just pray that the love and prayers that we have (and still are) investing in them will make a positive impact on their lives.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!



No comments:
Post a Comment