Well, there is another plan in the works....one to create a new page (or pages) linked to our blog....one in which we provide a little more detail on the Kingdom work of which we are privileged to be a part. When I ran across this quote by Ernest Meyers the other day it really hit home...
"Don't just count your years, make your years count."
We are endeavoring to do that, as both Willie and I have been involved in ministry but we haven't shared too much except on a one-on-one basis, and we'd like to share more, and with more of you, on a regular basis.
Willie is passionate about his work with Carpenters 4 Christ...his next mission venture with them will be in June....building a church in Kentucky (their original building burnt down in 2013). I hope to do a post (along with LOTS of pictures) about the previous two builds (AL and IL) sometime in the near future.
One of the ministries I have become involved with through AGAPE Women's Services is leading a healing Bible study for post-abortive women (Surrendering the Secret). There is such a great need and the shame and guilt are so great that it is difficult for many women to experience/accept the healing that can only come through God's grace and mercy. One of the foundations for this type of ministry is that it is strictly confidential until such time as an individual woman decides to share, so I will never divulge anything that would break that confidence. Rather, I will share what God is teaching me through this experience....and give Him the glory for what is accomplished!
Look for both of these in the near future.
In the meantime, some news to share.....
In addition to the engagement of Ted and Dawn (noted in a previous post), we have yet another engagement to announce....
Jennifer and Matthew Francis announced their engagement yesterday, and we will be happy to increase our family yet again!
"Love God and love each other."
1 John 4:21
No comments:
Post a Comment