YES, it's time....time to change our neighborhood once again! Our plans had been to go to another SOWER project in Livingston, TN (Cedar Creek), but life has intervened. Instead, we will once again be parked (for 5-6 weeks) beside my brother's church (Covenant Fellowship), in Mt. Juliet, TN. This will allow us to be available to help with my mom and dad and all of the transitions that are occurring. It will also allow me to be in one location long enough (hopefully!) to determine the cause of the back/neck/shoulder pain that I have been dealing with for a number of months now (have an appt. with a neurologist next Thursday).
The project here is complete, and I must say that I wasn't able to do much of the work assigned to the ladies, but Willie really did enjoy the work that he did. He and Emmett did quite a number of things....from building housing for HVAC vents, framing and installing windows, hanging sheet rock, framing doors, while Lee worked on a number of different projects. All in all, a productive three weeks.
The last months have been full of changes and challenges....but isn't life that way? I do know that He and He alone will give strength and wisdom as we seek His will regarding our next steps.
Psalm 145:8 - that's been my verse for a loooooong time....and it is still true today.
No comments:
Post a Comment