It's almost time....to do "our thing" and hit the road again, that is. We will be leaving Mt. Juliet, TN tomorrow right after the morning worship service, heading to Virginia Beach, with stops along the way. We are planning to stop and see friends, Al and Pat Conrey and hopefully, Lee and Esther Smith, in the Cookeville area, and then continue our trek eastward.
It has been a productive time here, and it is good to know that we are following the Lord's leading, even if the ways we get there are sometimes a little convoluted (at least it seems that way to us)!
Before we started packing up and preparing for our trip (leaving the motorhome behind for this one), we spent an evening relaxing on my brother's deck, overlooking Old Hickory Lake. Thought you might like to see a few of the photos I snapped during our time there. This one seems especially apropos....after all, his last name is Fox!
I'm not sure that any feathered creatures make their home in this little house, but I wouldn't be surprised to find a few ants or spiders....but I thought it was photo-worthy, just the same.
And I'm always a "sucker" for pretty flowers! I may not have flower beds now, but I always manage to have some pretty pots of flowers to set outside the motorhome steps!
As we were preparing to leave to head back to our "home", we stopped to enjoy this beautiful sunset on the lake.....God's artwork that He paints....how beautiful.
And, of course, this is a sight I never get tired of seeing.....my wonderful hubby....God truly has been gracious!
LFI update - As we speak, after a long two-years in the planning stages, HOPE Singers Puerto Rico is in the middle of their first concert....praise the Lord! And another praise....a couple in Ohio just purchased a ten-acre tract in Eaton, OH with the thought of making it available to LFI for use as a possible retreat center and headquarters! Dedication of the land will be held this Tuesday....please pray with us that God will continue to guide our leadership and that we will follow always in the way He lays out before us!
Have a blessed Lord's Day....He is worthy of all praise!
No comments:
Post a Comment