Our first weekend in Gulfport was not uneventful. Soon after we arrived, we noticed that our front air conditioner was dripping....not a good thing! (It had happened once before, but you know how we sometimes tend to hope it was a "once-in-a-lifetime" occurrence...well, it wasn't!) Consequently, Willie spent a good part of the day on Saturday up on the roof, disassembling and cleaning the AC unit. Part of that cleaning produced a waterfall down into the main area of the RV so I had to make quick work of pulling out the pans to catch the water. Long story short, the AC is working and with no drips or leaks....yay for my handyman.
We are enjoying spending time with Janelle and the boys....(no photos now, but will be posting some later in the week)....went to a rock and gem show Saturday afternoon. It was neat watching the boys interact with some of the vendors....and surprise them with their knowledge of fossils, etc. I'm sure I didn't know what a particular type or species of dinosaur's teeth looked like....but Zach sure did!
Just a thought from this morning's message at the church Janelle and Chris attend.....from I John, second chapter.....I want to be sure that my thoughts and affections are fixed on things of the Lord....and not on things that do not matter in the eternal scheme of things....so my prayer for this week is that I will keep my focus where it needs to be...on Him. Where is your focus?
I love the new look!
ReplyDelete