We KNOW the awesome power of prayer.....we've seen God answer those fervent prayers so many times in our lives. From when I was a baby with a tumor on my head....with the doctor's grim pronouncement that I most probably would not live past the age of two, and if I did....well, I would be a vegetable....to countless other times that heaven was bombarded with our prayers. The answers to prayer have continued...some not always the way I had prayed for them to turn out, but again, God knew what was best. Right now I am praying for answers to prayer....and I ask that you join me. Our son, Jon, has been battling a Strep F infection for four weeks....finishing up fourth round of antibiotics and it is still not resolved. After visits to several doctors, including his primary care doc, two ENTs and a trip to the ER, they have referred him to the infectious disease clinic at Vanderbilt Hospital, where he has an appointment at 9:40 tomorrow (Weds) morning. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and other health care professionals, and we pray for a quick and complete healing.
If you have burdens on your heart that you are bringing before the throne of God on a daily basis, and would like for us to lift you up during our time with the Lord, just leave a comment or contact me through FB message. I would be honored to join you in prayer as I ask that you join with us in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment