| Part of the rose garden |
Can't you just imagine all the lush beauty when everything is in full bloom? I can hardly wait....the camera and I will probably spend a full day just in the gardens! There were a few signs of spring, tho...
.....and of course, loads of beautiful flowers inside...
Having lived in beautiful Hawaii for several years, I'm partial to any kind of anthurium...
We DID have a wonderful time, and I am already looking forward to the next time we head over to Asheville. I know you were expecting a lot more photos....and I was trying to upload a lot more. I don't know what the deal is tonight, but I am having a ROUGH time uploading photos to any website! When I DO get more uploaded to Flickr, I will post the link so that you can check them out. Until then, why don't you share some of your favorite photos with me? Using the "comment" space below, upload a photo or link so I can see what has been "catching" your eye lately.



pretty!
ReplyDelete