Saturday, April 07, 2012

One of the things that I have loved about this area from the beginning is the beauty of the seasons...and that it's not always gloomy and rainy or bright sunshine....we get a real mix!   And one day earlier this week, we got a real mix!  From this....



...to this......

....all in the space of just a couple of hours and all on "Our Green Acre"!!!  I love it!

I couldn't sign off, tho', without sharing a photo of our first meal of the year that was largely comprise of fresh "stuff" from our garden!  
Pecan-crusted salmon on lettuce, spinach and chard!
No, we don't have a salmon farm in the backyard, but all that yummmmmmy green stuff was from our garden!  Now, I can hardly wait to see those spring peas start bloomin' and being able to pick fresh kale and purple cabbage...along with lots of other goodies.

Since tomorrow is the day we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, I want to close with a picture that reminds me so much of where I am living my life these days....in the knowledge that even tho' the situations of life often seem on the gloomy side, I can take hope in the knowledge that just as sure as that sunrise signals another day....

....that Sunday is a'comin'!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment