Yesterday we made the trek over to DoeRiverGorge....it was a little cool, but still a beautiful day. Since I still wasn't up for a lot of walking, I stayed close to the office and took photos while the others took the five cent tour, as Willie usually calls it!
And of course, I had to include one with a bee...even if it wasn't a honeybee!
Now it's time to head down to the horse pasture so Brandon can feed the horses.....
Unfortunately, I couldn't get any photos of the actual "feeding"....the uneven ground and my foot just didn't get along!
Also unfortunately, these may be the only photos of our grapes this year....while we were in Nashville, the hard frost wreaked havoc on what I was hoping would be an abundant grape harvest this year. (Insert BIG sad face here!)
Tomorrow is "explore Jonesborough" day....so check back for some more photo updates later this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment