Monday, September 14, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT to sit outside and enjoy the sunset with my honey and AWESOME pain meds....what a wonderful combination!  Yeah, I know....that sounds kind of strange, but after all the pain I have been experiencing over the last nine months, today was a red-letter day.  During my visit to the walk-in clinic for yet another new problem, I was given a shot to help with that....and the bonus was that my back felt better than it has in months!!    And even better, this doctor seems committed to trying to find the culprit and take care of it....after blood work today, I go tomorrow for an x-ray and ultrasound.  

Back to the beautiful sunset and wonderful company....after a very muggy day, it was nice to sit outside with my honey for a little while watching the sun set and just talking.....PRICELESS! 


Something else that is priceless.....today is our youngest daughter Janelle's birthday...
 
Janelle and her husband Chris

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANELLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment