IT'S OFFICIAL.....we had/have the flu! Lovely!! Actually, everyone except Nathan is past the contagious stage....and three of us are now on Tamiflu and what I am really looking forward to is the magic cough "stuff" Willie is picking up for me from the pharmacy! Hoping it makes this all so much easier.
Word of warning to all of you out there....this stuff knocks you for a loop! So follow the advisements and protect yourself as much as possible by washing your hands and keeping them away from your face!! If you can avoid it, you really DON'T want to have this stuff!
On, the other hand....I give thanks for a doctor who followed through for Janelle to get her the meds she needed, for a doctor who took the initiative with Nathan to get him what he needed, and for the doctor (that I had not been to for 3 1/2 years) who worked me in today to see that I got what I needed. How can people call that coincidence or say that God had nothing to do with it? In my book, He's the giver of ALL good things....and those were definitely good things!
No comments:
Post a Comment