Thursday, January 07, 2010

Family snapshots

Thought I'd share some pictures of family that I "captured" from FB postings...thanks Alyssa and Amber!


Ted, Sheila and the three Tyree kids....Christopher (who is in the Marines and stationed out west), Alyssa (who is a junior at Old Dominion University, and Nicholas (who is growing up way tooooo fast).

The three Tyrees posing....well at least Alyssa was posing!

And now for the latest breaking news.....

Christopher and his fiancee, Mindy!
Congratulations, you two!

And now to yet another part of our famly.....

Tyreese, looking pensive....
......or is it sleepy?


I think I'll go with sleepy!!

Quick update.....we are getting ready to change our neighborhood once again....leavng Mt. Juliet and heading down to Talladega to join the project there.

2010 has already presented lots of challenges for our family and they continue to mount.....yet, in the midst of it all there are plenty of reasons to praise the Lord...and we do!


No comments:

Post a Comment