There have been times during the last several weeks when it seemed that spring might not make an appearance this year....including this past week when we experienced what amounted to a 16 hour thunderstorm! But God's plans are not to be denied....and spring is finally showing itself....
Most of today was spent making the rounds of the several groups that are on campus this weekend....filling in as photographer for Mary Taylor who is on a mission trip to Guatemala! Let me tell you, I know first-hand why she never has any time on the weekends.....it was time to get a group photo at 9 a.m., meet for another group shot at 10:15...oh....they forgot to announce it to their group members and never showed up! Then it was on for some candid photos of yet another group. At lunch I made the rounds trying to catch up with those that I hadn't connected with yet....and then the afternoon was spent going from one rec activity to another...starting at the basketball court, then on to bazooka ball, up to paintball and then back down for some pedal car races, and then back up for some more paintball photos (another group). By then it was almost time to meet up with yet another group for their group photo...then supper and some more candid photos. Whew......did I share with you that by now, I was beginning to "wind down"? Well, I was...but I did enjoy a few more signs of spring.....
Just as God brings new life to the earth every spring, He brings new life to our lives when we let him plant and cultivate..... what is He doing in your life today?
No comments:
Post a Comment