Our trip to Virginia Beach derailed my ability to keep up with the photo of the day deal, but I promise to catch up. But first, I have a very big request....
My dad, Euel Fox, is in the hospital in Madison, TN with double pneumonia. This has been an ongoing problem for him this year, and he has not been able to shake this last bout of the nasty stuff. He is on several antibiotics, along with some other medications. I am leaving very early in the morning to go over and be with him for a little while, at least until my brother and sister-in-law get back in town. Please remember him in prayer...and also remember me, as I will be driving by myself (we just picked up another grandchild and even tho' Willie wanted to go with me, I don't feel it would be good for Sierra....a loooong drive [4 1/2 hours there and 4 1/2 back], plus it would not be the best setting for her).
Okay...now for the picture of the day.....
Sierra, holding one of our neighbor's roosters!
And here are a couple more to aid in the "catching up"...
The butterflies were really attracted to the apple trees today....this fella' is a little worse for wear, tho'! But it just goes to show that you don't have to be perfect to be beautiful!

No comments:
Post a Comment