Sunday, September 19, 2010

Missing.....

It's missing.....my computer, that is!  I do have (thanks to wonderful SOWER friends) the use of a laptop, so I can get on the internet, but all my photos, software, etc., are on MY laptop!  I'm a blogger who gets motivated by the photos I take, so there's not a whole lot of motivation right now (for me, anyway) to post.  I did want to let you know, tho', that we are doing fine....the September project here at Doe River has ended.  A lot of work was completed, and now we are on a two-week break before the October project starts up.  In the meantime, we are checking out the area (property and houses) and planning a trip to see friends and family in the Nashville area....plus continuing to help out some around Doe River. 

Hopefully, my companion (laptop) will be repaired and returned to its home before tooooooo long!  But until then, I'll probably just store up all those stories to be shared....

No comments:

Post a Comment