Friday, July 26, 2013

Photo of the Day and Aquarium


Brandon's first words when we walked into the Aquarium were, "WOW!   This is awesome!"
 I tried some different settings on the camera during this trip, and for the most part the pics came out a lot better than the ones I snapped when we took Zach.   It is really dark throughout most of the Aquarium and lighting is tricky....but cool, cool stuff is there just for the viewing!  (Sorry, Zach...have Mom let me know if you want me to include any of these in your book, and I will.)
 Willie's favorite....
 ....poison dart frogs!

I thought these guys were cool...one set of eyes for seeing above the water, and one for seeing below the water line.  I know a few moms who could think of a good use for an extra set of eyes!

These were Willie's other favorites....if you were to see them in the open ocean, you'd swear they were just bits of seaweed...

  A "walk" through the shark tunnel...








 ...and the coral reef exhibit..
The "unusual fish" exhibit...
 Anybody seen Nemo?
 Some of my favorites....





All in all, we had a great time yesterday!

And now, for the photos of the day...


















 
 How could I pick just one?!!!!

God has truly blessed us so many amazing creations to enjoy....feeling overwhelmed by His artistry.



1 comment: